header-menu


Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Anthropologie Fashion Show 2013


I know it's a little late, but I was finally able to download the photos from the Anthropologie Fashion Show that I attended a couple of months ago. The styles are still very relevant being they are summery. Between the yummy cake-pops and champagne to the theme of "Shopping Partners," Anthropologie went all out and boy was it worth it! The cutest aspect about it was definitely the theme behind the show. I adored how the models ranged from best friends to mom and daughters, that all shop together. It brought a sense of sweet humbleness to the Spring inspired ensembles. 

The only thing that I was not fond of and this tends to be my downfall with Anthropologie, are their prices. Don't get me wrong, it is one of my favorite stores because of their adorable designs that mix bohemian with modern day chic, but for the everyday person their prices aren't the most affordable. That's why I always shop in their Clearance closet. I can find similar styles else where for cheaper prices, but once in a while I will come across a piece that is truly one of  a kind for an amazing price. Granted, I  usually discover them buried deep within the closet, but when I do it's spectacular. I have several dresses that I was able to find there for 75% off its original price with a style and print that I have never seen anywhere else. Ahh the little treasures in life! 
























1 comment:

  1. Hey! Found your blog on Lucky. Want to follow each other?

    http://closetstruck.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete