header-menu


Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Beauty Products: What to Get and What to Avoid

With all the products that appear now a days for hair and skin, a person is left confused on what to pick. I know I go crazy trying to figure what is best for my hair and face. After more returns than I care to remember here are the losers and winners for hair products and skin care.

Skin
Winner 
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
I have used this product for over three years now and have totally love it. It moisturizes my skin when I need it to and most of all it doesn't leave a caked residue on your face.
Loser

Noxema Deep Cleansing Cream

I used this product for almost a year and like most products it was great in the beginning, but later on showed its true colors. It began to dry my normally moisturized skin. It causes dry patches all the time. 
Hair 
Winner 

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum

Since I began ironing my hair almost ten years ago I have always used Garnier's Sleek and Shine Serum. I apply a little bit on my hair and BAM I have got perfectly sleek ironed hair with no frizz in sight. It works great against humid surroundings and rainy days. 



Loser

Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Shampoo

This product is everything but hyrdalicious. If you are looking for a shampoo that will hydrate your thirsty locks than this is NOT the product for you. It actually just makes your hair dryer than it already is. My hair got extremely dry and had horrible split ends. Once I stopped using it my hair was back to it's normal self. 







  

No comments:

Post a Comment